clutch pedal noise

T

tails

noticed in the last couple of days that when i push the pedal, right to the floor, the last inch before you cant push any further im getting like a crunching noise. Is this anything to start gettin worried about. When sitting in traffic saturday it was a little difficult to get in first gear. But when in motion aroun 40 mph everything seemed fine. any suggestions ???[:eek:)]Noise is coming from the location of the pedals too.

kyepan

Yes dude,i got this noise for about a couple of days then the clutch pedal box mount thingy sheared last night. Aparently its a known weak point and quite a few people have had problems. Now i don't get enough clutch pedal travel to engage any gears. if it has not already broken then you need to get a reinforcement bracket (£10) from steve pudney, i was going to but then put it off for a week cause i was busy.. and now i am trying to find out how to repair it.

(L) PLATE

T

tails

[:p]hi mate, i did see the topic about the brackets but can't remember where, if and when you find it can you let me know. and let me know how you get on fixing yours with the welder etc. cheers bud. i will try and see what i can do also coz im only in heathrow.

A

AZ STE

Hi its in buying and selling and if you havent got one fitted you will need one best £10 insurance you can buy[;)]

A.....Z Ste

kyepan

If any one needs their clutch pedal mount welding if it does break, like mine, torque sport can do it for you.

(L) PLATE