clifford alarm valet mode

chrisniss91

I cant find the user manuel for a clifford concept 600, does anyone know what buttons to press to put the car in valet mode?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Doesn't it require a button mounted discretely somewhere in the car; next to the gear stick, or by the fuse box maybe? - You might find that you're simply not able to activate it any more.

chrisniss91

Doesn't it require a button mounted discretely somewhere in the car; next to the gear stick, or by the fuse box maybe? - You might find that you're simply not able to activate it any more.
my last car all you did was press two buttons on the key fob and that was it but i cant remember what one's.

kirko

to enter valet mode press clifford twice then unlock/lock button the l.e.d status indicator will illuminate continuoslywhen entering valet mode or will turn off when exiting

chrisniss91

when you say press clifford twice what does that mean? i have 1 star then 2 stars then lock/unlock and bottom id car with a boot up.

chrisniss91

I found my manuel, but its not making any sense at all, basically to fill the car up with petrol i have to leave the keys in the ignition, or after about 30 sec's the alarm will go off. I may just get it taken off i hate alarms.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Why does the alarm go off when you fill-up? Mine happily arms whilst I'm filling, but it doesn't go off unless I leave the windows or sunroof open.

The best alarm I've ever had was on my Skyline; it was an Autowatch. That would automatically immobilise the car, but the alarm didn't arm unless you pressed the button. Not only that, but the turbo-timer was built in, so you could lock the doors and arm it with the timer still running... and when it finished it immobilised the car. - If someone tried to open it when the timer was running, it switched the engine off and sounded the alarm.

chrisniss91

basically if the keys arent in the ignition it arms itself after a few seconds. i know a place in wembley who are really good i'll take it too them.