Clear rear lights

A

Anonymous

Does anyone do a set of clear rear lights for the Pulsar...?

Gaz.

J

jasegould

No.....read somewhere on another forum that someone was making some but never heard any more :cry:

G

GTI-R Kid

There was plenty of talk about it before but whoever was going to make them was looking for orders for at least 50 to justify the costs involved.

G

gotoinstant-redline

i'd like to build my own lights for my R.
something that hasnt been done before on the R.

any ideas? might steal parts from other cars and chop them into my design.. out with the pen and paper again..

L.

B

blr123

Hi Gaz,

Tha lad who made them was Stefan Wallington (I think) I'm sure there's pictures somewhere on the forum>.

Cheers Bryan

G

GTI-R Kid

GoToInstant-Redline said:
i'd like to build my own lights for my R.
something that hasnt been done before on the R.

L.
Lexus lights from a Mk3 Golf? :shock:

chrisniss91

blr123 said:
Hi Gaz,

Tha lad who made them was Stefan Wallington (I think) I'm sure there's pictures somewhere on the forum>.

Cheers Bryan
Anyone knows were he lives and can give me his full adresse i'll buy a pint at a future meet :lol: Need to get inj contact

G

GTI-R Kid

blr123 said:
Hi Gaz,

Cheers Bryan
Does this mean there are actually some in existance :?: Does anyone have pics of them :?:

chrisniss91

Its okay at the moment i have found his mobile number and he has replied :D Thankyou curtis and i maybe bugging you for more info if this dont work :wink:

Anyway better keep it on topic :roll: