cheapest helix clutch

A

antilag

hi guys where can i get one of these clutches from cheap, the organic one and does anyone have an opionion on this clutch as my mate has a hign powered evo and he recomends this clutch and info atall would help cos if i get it this week i'll fit it and run at pod on sunday cheers......

J

JamesArup

I'm having one fitted by Torque Sport as we speak. Give them a call on 01932 564040 (www.torquesport.com) and they should be able to give you a price. Come to think of it ..... I haven't actually asked them how much it costs myself, lol :oops: :lol:

p.s. I know Frank (Turblio) uses one, and with the power that he puts through it ..... it must be good! LOL

Cheers, J 8)

A

antilag

i wanna fit it myself really,where r they mate r they near chertsey?and dont u no the price of the clutch and which one it is

M

Mr Overboooost

if this helps the helix organic is rated to 328 ftlbs of torque :)
cheers
gary :)

turblio

Hi James,
hope yours is sorted soon mate, and antilag I went for Helix because they
developed a new pressure plate to cope with the power and it seems fine
but you have to bed it in first, they cost 330.00 quid thats for the pressure plate, thrust bearing and clutch cover.
if you want tech advice and to make sure you get the new uprated version
speak to Terry at Helix 01869 340005

A

antilag

cheers frank, the reason i wanna go for the clutch is cos i herd its no to harsh and want a little slip to take sum strain of the transmission i'll give them a ring today cheers guys