Cheapest cat 1

O

Odin

Whats the cheapest cat 1 out their ?, No facy remote start 5hite :roll: just your basic alarm that the insurance companys will except ?.

Rob

ram5ay

Mr GTiR said:
Toad should be able to get it for £250 fitted.
I second that! Ai606 is a good piece of kit, easy to work and you can add stuff if you want. You should be able to get it fitted for a good bit under 250 too, if you shop about, or can get someone to do a homer for you.

GTiR_Mic

I already told you I can get someone I know to Fit the Toad Ai606 to your car and I can get mine done at the same time and hopefully get money off ;)

Mic

O

Odin

GTiR_Mic said:
I already told you I can get someone I know to Fit the Toad Ai606 to your car and I can get mine done at the same time and hopefully get money off ;)

Mic
OK fatty I forgot :oops: :doh: .

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Go with the Toad...

Checkpoint are good for fitting... Remember that you need to have a certified fitter so that you get all the certificates saying that it was fitted by a qualified and autherised person... Your insurance company will ask for these docs...

Rishi

GTiR_Mic

Fast Guy said:
Pot kettle black:shock:

:lol:
I know.....what cheek.

Rishi, the guy I know is fully qualfied. He has is own place in Stirling.....Audio Revolution i think it is called.

Mic