Carbon spoiler

Boooooost

Does anyone know if anyone makes carbon fibre boot spilers and if so how much :?: I tried doing a search but only came up with carbon bonnets :?
Cheers Matt

G

gotoinstant-redline

yep.. thats me :)

started it tonight! wont be ready for a while but it wont cost too much, so it'll be worth the wait.

btw the bonnet is coming along nicely. just gotta sort out the vents and hinges now..

L.

G

gotoinstant-redline

not yet. but it will be lighter than the stock plastic one.
i havent even weighed the stock one yet so i'll have to come back to you on this one..

L.

G

GTI-R Kid

Are you planning on making the vent like standard - ie. with holes as opposed to sealed up.

G

gotoinstant-redline

see the other thread about the bonnet. i#ll leave this as spoilers. dont want to hijack too many posts.

L.

G

gtirkazi

would be interested in a rear carbon wing.

any chance of getting one sent to oz

MINESGTIR

Just do renew this thread and get people wondering.. I have confirmed that i havea carbon rear GTIR spoiler on way from Japan, will be with me in about 4 weeks now hopefully.... Would look lovely with my carbon fibre bonnet......

MINESGTIR

around £300.. just recently confirmed it was a genuine GTI-R spoiler... it wil be ready.. there is a nother availble im sure... secret secret... will post up pics once its here.....!

bracpan

Thats a lot of money just for looks as the spoiler is already very light.
Hope its worth it.
Saying that I am sure it will look good.
Cheers
Phil

cmng

No.. nothing horror

i just fit FRP rear trunk on it
the Spoiler is FRP and look like moulded in