Carbon Fibre Spoiler

MINESGTIR

On its way as we speak from Japan....

1st to have it in the UK "supposedly" !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cant wait.... pics to go up soon as ive got it !!!

oh yeah !!!

will go lovely with my Carbon Fibre bonnet !!!

Last edited:
J

jpward

Hardly much point I would have thought as the rear spoiler is light and even if it was not the tiny difference would help weight distribution!

So you just buy it for the bling factor then?

MINESGTIR

Indeed.. !!! buying it for looks puerly... lovely bit of kit, like i say i have the bonnet... An engineering friend of mine now has the ability to make low compression carbon fibre moulds....

So it looks like over the next 6 months ill have more goodies made in Carbon Fibre.

no reason why bumpers, doors, wings,bootlid, tailgate, etc.. cant be made in Carbon Fibre.

Yes the spoiler is just for looks... :)

MINESGTIR

If you went to the POD yesterday.. youd see it.. it was my one on display. It will be with me on wednesday... Bet ya all wanted to buy it didnt you !!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MINESGTIR

thats the puppy..... on way today from knight racer.... oh yeah !!!
doors, door cards, boot lid, and dash to go...!!!!

Absolutly love the CF look...

J

jpward

MINESGTIR said:
thats the puppy..... on way today from knight racer.... oh yeah !!!
doors, door cards, boot lid, and dash to go...!!!!

Absolutly love the CF look...
Make sure to weigh them so we can see if there is a difference?

MINESGTIR

im sure they are very similar weight.. the original weights fook all...its for looks... also will go well with the Carbon fibre Grenador mirrors and sideskirts Sooooooooon to be made for me (and others)

J

jpward

MINESGTIR said:
spoiler was £350 delivered....
Fork me with a blunt spork :shock:

If you only wanted looks then why did you not speak to someone about getting it covered in CF i am sure that could be done yes/no?