camber + tracking etc.

warringtonjack

Having had the geometry checked it would appear that I am lucky that the car actually manages to go in a straight line!! :shock:

Front left, 0degree alignment, 0degree camber.
Front right, 0.5degree toe out, 1 degree positive camber. :shock:

in order to rectify the shocking positive camber, i now require some camber bolts! Any body got a set that I may be able to purchase?? :)

Any help gratefully received.

PS. Now running 1Bar (scramble at 1.1), and loving every minute of it!! Jaw is aching from too much smiling!! :lol:

timmy

Got mine straight from Whiteline in OZ. Worked out cheaper than getting them from shop over here.

S

smcnairn

I also have a problem with my tracking. I recently fitted Whiteline lowering springs and went to get my tracking set. When i went the the garage they said they couldnt do it untill the found out the correct settings....which they didnt have?? does anyone know the settings?

C

chris-b

your gonna need camber bolts really to adjust the camber as it will be too much once lowered plus you can adjust to YOUR needs
i've been looking it this and have come to the conclusion for fast road etc
toe should be around 0 to 2 min total toe-in on the front and same for the back with camber (front) about 1.3-1.5 deg negative
this worked well for me
have alook for my geometry post in tuning and upgrades
gonna do a post in faq or watever!
cheers
chris :D