Camber Settings?

T

TOMI GTI-R

Can any one help me :cry:
im after the camber figures for the front of the "R" as im fitting Whiteline's camber adjuster kit. :?
cheers :lol:

B

bean

AZ STE said:
Whiteline say set it for -1.5 Deg for road use.
All round?

Tom - How are you going to measure the camber :? I assume you've got right kit?

T

TOMI GTI-R

Yeah mate got the kit from SRB :D , need to find some one i trust with the rite equipment! :? aint gona be cheep tho. cant afford to keep eating tyres tho!! :evil:

0* 5' + - 45'
thats figures for a standard R tho, wat do ya rekon? :?

A

AZ STE

CAMBER -1.5 FRONT -1.25 REAR .You need to find someone with the full computer alignment system Both Powerstation and Demon Tweeks have one. When I had a golf sometime ago my main Audi/ VW dealer had one also.Might be worth trying if theres one near you take the settings down with you for them to set it

T

TOMI GTI-R

Yeah no of a few places, its just trusting some one to do it. dont fancy some little "Helmet" f**cking it up! :wink:

A

AZ STE

Yes know what you mean The proper place should give you quite a comprehensive computer printout of before and after

B

bean

There is a garage in Frimley Surrey that's quite good at wheel alignment, that's what Antilag tells me anyway. :)

T

TOMI GTI-R

live in Bognor mate, (13.5mpg) probably be cheeper to by my own machine :lol: lol (£20,000 appropx) :wink:
rl have a ring round, :p