bride mo rails

soin

in the quest to fit aftermarket seats to my R ive decided to try the bride mo seat rails specific to the pulsar .. i ve just ordered these off of newera imports at a hefty £260 odd delivered .. they should be with me in two weeks .

i have a set of corbeau carreras in grey / dark grey and am hoping they ll fit on to the subframes with minimal headaches .. these rails are the same as the RO rails except they have two flat bars to mount your seats to .. see link provided

http://www.neweraparts.com/Default....+mo&CategoryID=1&List=0&Level=1&ProductID=806

im hoping this will be the solution to my seats issue ...

anyone gone down this route , have any comments ?

soin

ive always been a fool for my cars , and since the clio v6 went the R s getting all the attention ... if they work and i can still reach the pedals unlike the cobra ones it ll be money well spent in my eyes ... but yeah i am a little sore after that transaction

gunmetalgtir

I know what you mean about the cobra subframes! I've got them in my 106 and it's like sitting in the back of the car! :lol:

Trondelond

I don't know what it's like with Bride/Corbeau seats on Bride rails, but I've got sparcos in my R on Bride MO rails, and it does need some adjustment with a grinder and blowtorch if you're going to get as low as the OE seats. But I'm a pretty short guy. On the other hand, if I was any taller, I doubt I'd be able to get in with a helmet on. ;)