Braided Oil feeds

J

jpward

How much do people usually have to pay for to get the Turbo feeds in braided hose?

... and will the same pipes fit on the T28 as also GT3071R?

Suppliers also please

;-)

O

Odin

I paid about £35 for mine, And I've just sent it off to be redone for my new set up, So I'll let you know when I get it back.

Rob

J

jpward

Odin said:
I paid about £35 for mine, And I've just sent it off to be redone for my new set up, So I'll let you know when I get it back.

Rob
Is that for the 3 Rob? and what company is that through?

O

Odin

jpward said:
Is that for the 3 Rob? and what company is that through?

No that's just for the oil line fella, And I'm getting Earl to make it for me, I already have both braided water lines as well ;-) , Lucky for me I had them made to long in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

J

jpward

Odin said:
No that's just for the oil line fella, And I'm getting Earl to make it for me, I already have both braided water lines as well ;-) , Lucky for me I had them made to long in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Ohh Earl aye not a bad fella so he's not right i see now £35 for one ohh lovely i was thinking half that damn

:doh:

O

Odin

Earls Performance Products (UK) Ltd
Unit 15-16, Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 8TL
Tel: 01327 858221

Rob

J

jpward

Odin said:
Earls Performance Products (UK) Ltd
Unit 15-16, Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 8TL
Tel: 01327 858221

Rob
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that Rob been speaking to them before

:p