bov

T

Trent

just wondered which bov you are all using, i fancy a change

geetee

Forge twin piston.

Not hugely loud.

What can I say it's a BOV, it dumps pressure and it goes psssht.

Why do you want to change?

Cheers
Graham

Dooie Pop Pop

hks ssqv. has a really good rep for not leaking and produces a variety of sounds from a whoosh to a loud squeek rather like someone kicking a puppy.

sounds rather good with 1.8bar going through it:D

T

Trent

has anyone had any experience with the sard r2d2?? there is a couple going cheap on't ebay

T

Trent

geetee said:
Forge twin piston.

Not hugely loud.

What can I say it's a BOV, it dumps pressure and it goes psssht.

Why do you want to change?

Cheers
Graham
dont know why i want to change really, my bailey sounds a bit weak and girly (not enough boost;-) ) i heard a smart roadster that sounded better!!!!:shock:

Dooie Pop Pop

Trent said:
i heard a smart roadster that sounded better!!!!:shock:
:ban: sort it out fella! i dont wanna hear that from you again....ever!

you need more boost but the sard or sheepdog will do if your a bit weak boostwise.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Ant use to have the sard - it didnt give the right sound that ant wanted so he gota hks & it sounds lovely...i mean really really nice!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Dooie Pop Pop said:
twice over Aimee has declared moistness with the ssqv...what more do you need? a map?
No i havent :lol: :der: , i just think its sounds better than any other bov & i like it....simple! :-D :roll: :-D

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i think the only good bov are the ones from japan , the forge and other ones a just not that good

6Miester

Trent said:
dont know why i want to change really, my bailey sounds a bit weak and girly (not enough boost;-) ) i heard a smart roadster that sounded better!!!!:shock:

Can we have 'smart' and 'roadster' added to the swear filter please? :lol