Boost stuck at actuator pressure

Mooser

Well Iv finally got my engine fitted and run in I'm now looking to up the boost on my avcr Iv got all the settings in wiring side sorted and as far as I know piped in correctly and I can't get the boost over 0.6 I have scoured forums google and everyone local to me with no joy it have the apexi solenoid in place of the oem with the oem disconected so the NO port on the solenoid is to the air intake pipe and the com is on a T piece on the line to the actuator.

so question wise do I need to remove the T and go straight to the actuator? And blank the current one

do I still need to run the oem boost solenoid along side the apexi one

and I keep hearing of a restrictor hose? With the green band is this required as I have no idea if it's there or not

Thanks in advance

Mickie

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
You need to get rid of the t piece and connect com direct to the actuator ,get rid of the green marked restrictor if still fitted and then connect the n/o to the plenum on the nipple on the side where the green restrictor pipe normally resides. The boost sensor should be linked inline with a t piece to the fuel pressure regulator. Now get rid of the stock boost solinoid and blank off the pipe to the inlet pipe from the turbo from the airflow meter.

Mooser

You need to get rid of the t piece and connect com direct to the actuator ,get rid of the green marked restrictor if still fitted and then connect the n/o to the plenum on the nipple on the side where the green restrictor pipe normally resides. The boost sensor should be linked inline with a t piece to the fuel pressure regulator. Now get rid of the stock boost solinoid and blank off the pipe to the inlet pipe from the turbo from the airflow meter.
Awesome il get onto that tonight and post the results :)

thanks

mickie