boost controller opinions

I

irishjohn

Ok, ive done the firsts step in trying for more power, mongoose turbo back with cat replacement, mines induction kit with new filter, 320 l/h pump (for ford gt), the car has a twin plate clutch, nismo regulator and a mines ecu which were in it when i bought it. i was thinking of going to 1 bar and was looking a different boost controllers..i have fitted an aem wide band to moniter fuel and was thinking of staying with aem for my boost controller as eventually i will get around to fitting the aem standalone i picked up on ebay. has any one used the tru boost controller...any good they are reasonably priced here in canada at about $300. any input appreciated.

geoff pine

If you only plan to run one bar (im not sure you can run much more on a mines ecu ?) then just do the 1bar loop as its free.

youngsyp

AVCR if you want precise control, whether it be rpm or gear based boost levels.

Greddy Profec B II if you want just want a simple peak boost setting and a set and forget controller.

Paul

gtir_pimp

aem tru boost are good, nice looking and easy to use. i know someone thats running his at 1.3bar and has 330bhp. go for it!