bonnet

P

pulsarr

funny guy
you probably lookin for a silly price and ive found a good few cheaper then the 3grand you want for yours i just cannot colelct from glasgow

oldaneal

jimmy dont normally want silly money for things have brought things off him before

Last edited:

mattygti-r

he doesnt want alot for it

i think youve got to bare in mind its a bonnet, people just want to pick one up for £20 these days

P

pulsarr

i know it was a sarcastic reply to him

£20-well mayeb that your type of price for a bonnet pal

i am offerign reasonable money and the only reason why ive not scopped one up is becasue i cannot travel to colelct it

mattygti-r

lol i know jimmy well the bonne is in very good condition

if you cant travel to collect then your going to have problems someone wanting to send you a bonnet,

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The other problem is your idea of a silly price is other peoples normal price. These bonnets were going for £2-250 on average a couple of months ago, but you only seem to want to pay half that and have it delivered as well.
Either you're struggling to afford a Gtir or you're just unwilling to pay the going rate, either way you're going to struggle. Like I said in a previous post, I could have delivered a bonnet to you on sunday morning for £150 (that's my idea of cheap) , but I assume the lack of reply to me (you posted after me in the same thread) meant you didn't want to pay that much. (BTW, I'm keeping that bonnet now)

OZ-Racing

Mr GTiR said:
I have a bonet for sale £20.....

It's white and standard :p
Andy,
Seeing as this is the GTIROC, I am safe to assume that as standard, you mean a standard GTIR bonnet, in which case that is a v.good price and I would buy it, but unfortunately I know you're full of sh1t.............
;-) :lol:

P

pulsarr

Fast Guy said:
The other problem is your idea of a silly price is other peoples normal price. These bonnets were going for £2-250 on average a couple of months ago, but you only seem to want to pay half that and have it delivered as well.
Either you're struggling to afford a Gtir or you're just unwilling to pay the going rate, either way you're going to struggle. Like I said in a previous post, I could have delivered a bonnet to you on sunday morning for £150 (that's my idea of cheap) , but I assume the lack of reply to me (you posted after me in the same thread) meant you didn't want to pay that much. (BTW, I'm keeping that bonnet now)
thanks pal but like i said the prices i had been offered ranged from £90 to 140
i ddint wan pay a silly price just AVERAGE price and i knoe the guys wantin 250 will still have their bonnets anyways thanks for your earlier offer but i have now bought a bonent from scrap yard its got a small dent in it but not bad for the price

Mr GTiR

OZ-'R'acing said:
but unfortunately I know you're full of sh1t.............
;-) :lol:
Dam busted :doh: ;-) :lol:

Also, got a GTiR bonet for £60 but it's missing the centre plastic scoop.