Bonnet Pins

G

GTiRsalter

Anybody know of some decent bonnet pin manufactures.

The last set i had claimed they were stainless steel but the sliding pin was galvanized mild steel and rusted making them look crap!!

If you have any suggestions that arent rusting like my old olds id be gratefull, cheers.

Ian.

S

stomski

halfords or demon tweeks

theres a thread a bit further down by chrisniss :wink:

G

GTiRsalter

I knew i should have done a search, cheers mate. last lot were from demon tweeks.

Wanted info on people who have them and if theres are rusting or not

What make they use etc.

Got a carbon bonnet 8) and dont want to fit cheap crappy ones to it :(

123 gtir

HI M8
i got some for ya got them from D.Tweaks

the posh once they dont rust not sure how much they were but as a gtir owner hows a £5 sound :wink:

Keira

i've found some very suave flush fit ones, they look the b o ll o x, can even be lockable 8) they were in track and race car i think but dont know what i've done with the mag

H980 Pulsarkid

kieron Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've found some very suave flush fit ones, they look the b o ll o x, can even be lockable they were in track and race car i think but dont know what i've done with the mag
What he said !!!!
Dan at SRB Power does some carbon locking ones, that are flush as you can get really with the bonnet. Look trick !

N

Norfy

i gotta pair of sparco ones, look pretty good quality.
still in packet tho.

PM me if u want em

Nad

No at a guess they are these.

http://www.aerocatch.com

Had been watching the development of these since b4 xmas and saw them at the Autosport show, very nice and will more than likely be getting some lockable ones.

Nad