bonnet...again?!?!

S

stomski

MOT is due, off work so checking everything and guess what...the fudging bonnet is jammed again :evil: :roll:

im guessing this is an MOT failure then? :roll:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The bonnet itself shouldn't be, but as they can't get under the bonnet to check things, they may have something to say :?: Unless they can see from below :?

Keira

stomski said:
the fudging bonnet is jammed again :evil: :roll:
well you could have got yourself a complete replacment catch aswell as the cable that you were desperate for but never bothered with and your problems would've been sold :wink:

S

stomski

kieron said:
stomski said:
the fudging bonnet is jammed again :evil: :roll:
well you could have got yourself a complete replacment catch aswell as the cable that you were desperate for but never bothered with and your problems would've been sold :wink:
i know, i know - but that day i went out and the b!oody thing opened so i drowned it in WD40 and greased it up, but didnt check it for a few days and now its gone again :roll: my own fault i guess!! :(

Dooie Pop Pop

would have thought leaving it too soak would have free' d it up. mines a cow to open now since iv removed/refitted the catch.

A

AJ4

I think they need to see under the bonnet to check it has a VIN plate ?

R

rickymi

if the MOT tester cant open the bonnet they will refuse to test it as they can not carry out a full test.