Blue tone dials!

S

smcnairn

Blue tone dials where do i get these from? and how much? These look amazing! I want some. What do you lot think?

LeeSmith

I reckon they are real nice mate. There was a few sets on ebay a couple of days ago.

I can't find anywhere that does them....

although i think a company called auto illusions did them???

S

smcnairn

Yes i saw them on ebay too. But when i decide to buy they are gone! Yes theres only one R in Nairn. How do u know Nairn?? Most people dont have a clue where it is! Suppose its been on the news lately about that guy gettin shot.

P

PaddyPower

Hello there I have some bad ass white dial kits that look rather funky. Got the actual bluetone ones in my motor at the moment as i haven't had time to change to the ones i sell. A geezer called james arrup made the blue tones and as far as i am aware, only 2 batches have ever and will ever be made.

Anyway enough of that, if you fancy a set of gorgeous white dials that replace all 7 dials then let me know as i do a special deal for members of this club.

Z

zid336

:D ive got the blue dials they r plasma blue bought them of a geeza of ebay cost me 195 pounds but they r the fucking nuts mate they r really hard to get hold of if u get them they do smarten the interior i get everyone interested in them when they look at my R!!

PaddyPower said:
A geezer called james arrup made the blue tones and as far as i am aware, only 2 batches have ever and will ever be made.
James didn't actually fabricate these things himself, he just organised a group buy. I actually instigated the production of the most recent batch by asking James if he'd get another lot made up, which he was kind enough to do.

Give him a PM (username JamesArup) and see if he has any left. They are worth it as they look the t1ts. :)

A

Anonymous

How to make a "digital converter" for speedo?
dials i can make 4 myself easy, but converter ?