blow off valve

mark888

hi i want to get a b.o.v for my pulsar,and i've seen a few greddy,hks,which have universal fitting,will these go straight on to my car or is there any problems i need to know about,i just dont want to give it to my mechanic and there are things he might need to know,hopefully it will be straight forward out of the box onto my car,thanks for your time mark.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
What's in the car already; the standard recirculating unit? - If you're taking it out you'll either need another recirculating one, or something to block the hole in the pipework with.

They are a reasonably universal fit; you can have the proper flanges welded into your pipework, but my HKS unit is just connected to the original spot with some hose. It came off a Scooby (I think), so I've had to pad the pipework out with some other sizes of hose... it still works, so if you're not afraid of getting a little ghetto you can fit one on a pretty small budget.

darkyGTI-R

I used to have a Sard R2D2 fitted to mine all I did was use a bit off another hose to pad it up and it fitted just fine:)

Empty Pockets

I have a brand new hks ssqv3 with fitting kit for 150, It's all boxed, new and genuine, ready to fit onto the existing hose which is attached to the standard recirc valve, or if you buy a different one just measure the internal diameter of the hose it will fit to and buy a fitting flange of the same size, i'll measure the one i have here if you get stuck.

Empty Pockets

Yes mate, i am, i want 150 + postage ( probably a fiver at a guess? ) or you're more than welcome to collect it from Eastbourne ? Give me a ring on 07954122891 if you want it mate, Cheers, Russ.