Blitz Twin SBC Boost controller

williams

i think thats the newer one, the dual. i need the twin sbc manual. i cant find manual for the twin sbc anywhere. will have to email blitz i think.

dencon

I use this on my hillclimb car. Mine is the R model which is the twin solonoid version. Very good bit of gear, and expensive new. If you give me your adress I
will post the fitting instructions and wiring details up to you, providing you will send them back when finished. I question why yours was so cheap, is it in good working order?. cheers den.

nimhbk

I had one and it was pain in the arse
set it 1 bar and it would hit about 1.3 bar change it to lower setting and it would not hold at that level, in the end sold it and got a hks evc 5 which has been very good and would recomend

dencon

Strange that as mine has been in use since 05 with no problems. I use four settings, two for wet surface and practice, with 1.7 and 1.9 for timed runs.
Holds boost nice and level.

williams

dencon, is yours the twin sbc or dual sbc? the newer ones are called dual, they are all i can find instructions for. most boost controllers seem to go for under £100 on ebay. it was up for £100 or best offer so i offered him £75.

this one has the twin solenoid aswell.

is this the one you have?

Trip

Thats identical to the one i have. I only be using it once i increase boost to a decent level. It very simple to wire and and configure

Trip

After seeing the zoomed pic i released that mine is different. My boost soleniod is identical but the rest is different. Sorry