Blitz DSBC

Cathode

Having purchased my Pulsar 6 months ago, i have never touched the boost controller. I have noticed on the after market boost gauge that when i floor it, it tells me i almost reach 2 bar:hushed:!!

Don't get me wrong, it's awesome but also slightly alarming as that is quite a lot if on standard internals.
The Boost controller gives me a reading of 1.5. But 1.5 what? Bar? Which is still a lot.

If anyone has the same boost controller, could you shed some light on what value the 1.5 is measured by.
I have put the boost down to peak 2 setting which is not as much but still enough to propel the car into the horizon like a scud.

Wes

I have the older blitz DSBC. in my current settings I have no1 set at 34 and the gain set at 22 this gives me between 0.99 and 1.07 bar of boost depending on how cold the weather is.
You can also play with the Boost by having the Gain set to 0 and seeing what point the boost reaches your desired level. Once your at this level start to increase the gain in blocks of 2 once it starts to go over your desired boost level knock the boost back in twos until you reach the desired boost with it coming in nice.

The manual states that for our car the gain should be around 20.

Cathode

How did you get on with this, Cathode?
Quite well as it goes, your post was most helpful so a big thanks for that!! Seems to be behaving in a more civilised fashion rather than the boost being not there and suddenly kicking the back of your head in.

i think i get it now :smiley:

Reactions: Wes