blitz boost controller????????????

gtirjoey

hello i am running with a blitz electronic boost controller, the problem being i bought this with no instructions. No matter wat i set it at the boost flys up to and then drops off through the rev range , also i notice on the peak display it seems to change from time to time. I know i have it plumbed in okay as i found instructions on net. Any ideas would be great as i am seriously considering jus taking it off and going back to a maual bleed valve.
I hope i have made this easy as possible to read.:der:

gtir_pimp

the solenoid or controller could be broke. i have exactly the same prob with my sard trigger controller. not seen any other car with this particular controller, so i have just brought a new greddy profec b spec2 to replace it with. you might be able to replace the solenoid or controller, but may be cheaper to get another one! i take it you have checked for boost leaks? but if your bleed valve worked fine then that rules that out!

gtirjoey

just tried to open file and it wont let me for some reason do i need any special program to open it??

gtirjoey

hello people took of controller tonight and the boost is still droping off so i guess i must have a boost leak, any ideas on the best way to check for a leak