big turbo inlet pipe.

Si..

ive got a garret T3.5 on a tubular manifold and i need an inlet pipe coz obviously the standard one's no good, does anyone know if you can buy these or is it a custom built job.

cheer's

si.

A

antilag

as far as i am aware everything to do with tubular manifolds has to be custom as no one sells a full manifold and tubo kit for the rnn14, a custom pipe would b a piece of pi$$ to make though

ashills

a place like rsr would probably be able to make up a stainless pipe to size
or try to make the ru up out of samco bends

Si..

cheer's mate,

had a feeling it was gonna be a custom job, nothing's been straight forward with this re-build so far.

si.

A

antilag

mines 4" and its a knightmare cos samco pipes cost a fortune in that size i made my own 4" ally pipe up

Si..

i've spoke to a couple of tuner's and they all rekon they're custom made and easy to knock up, cheer's for the info tho,

caz,

any joy with the sale yet. :?:

skiddusmarkus

If it's Bruce Spence's old turbo then contact DPMotorsport as they'll have had to make up a pipe for him and know how to do it already.

Si..

i've spoke to dave at dp already and he said it was custom built, need someone more local in newcastle for when the engine's back in the car, so i can get it to them. wouldnt fancy paying to transport it to dp.