battery

Garef

I'm using a Micra battery, I got mine from Kwik Fit for about 20 notes. This has been great for me, and it's a tad smaller than the standard one. I know however that Rob was running a Merc Diesel battery, although he did have his in the boot.

Remember that whatever battery you go for that the terminals fit the smaller size jap connectors in the R. Thats another reason I went for the Micra.

youngsyp

The stock one is 300 or less CCA. My current one is 260 which, is pitiful !

When I get round to it, I'll get a new 600 CCA battery and stick it in the boot !

But yes, the 'stock' Pulsar GTiR battery is the same one they use in the Micra over here !

Paul

JIMMYBACK

20 qui omfg i just shelled out 60 from fooking halfrauds.theiving bar stewards....:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry lads i had to get that off my chest i feel soo much better now:thumbsup: the one i bought was for a nissan micra well because of the small terminals it is slighty larger than the last one i had but it does have 330 cold cranking amps which is better than the shitty 260 on the old one:thumbsup:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
when you do need to get another battery, change your terminal connectors for nice new big poled ones and choose a battery from a big diesel with lots of electrics, the one I used was from a VW passat estate I think, that had 620 odd CCA.