Battery which and from where???

C

cpt r toggers

anyone know the best place to get a battery from or the best battery to get for a pulsar?? got one for a mate when i worked at halfords but it was a touch too beig any suggestions?

sweetyGTIR

any decent auto factors should sort you a battery out ,bare in mind some import pulsars are fitted with nissan micra batterys for some reason :?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
K10 Nissan Micra battery from Nissan or Kwik Fit... £28 + VAT...

Thats what most of us use...

Rishi

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Shaun said:
:D The smaller size is to do with overall weight for racing:!: APPARENTLY :?:
eh...?

Just to clear it up a little... The actuall GTiR battery is about £65 + VAT from Nissan and is huge...

The Micra K10 battery is smaller, cheaper and does the job just as well... Hence why its the better option...

Rishi

B

Brett G

I was looking into this before my engine blew :shock: and I spoke to BOYYYDY (mark) who is a member on here and he was strongly recomending getting a Banner battery (its a calcium/calcium type battery, or something like that!!??) anyway he says its a tiny bit bigger but alot more powerful and good for if you're running a sound system etc.
I cant back this up as I never got the chance to test one out but he said you can pick them up from any Motor Factors, not sure on price though.

C

cpt r toggers

i ended up buying one from halfords never really thought of nissan garage thought they would really take the p*ss for price wise. That shows what i know. they are tiny tho capacity isnt great so i cant see it lasting long at all thanx for all ya suggestions