AVCR problems

Mooser

Having a few issues with plumbing my avcr in am I right in thinking the map sensor T pieces into the vac line coming off the FPR and then the apexi solenoid goes in the place of the standard solenoid? And you do away with the standard boost solenoid?

Also after wiring it in and plugging the display in nothing happens? Do the sensors need to be plugged in to get power to the screen?

Mickie

Mooser

£220 + postage if you want it
Il get back to you mate lost the rag last night and put it 12v straight to the unit and it powered up so tested the voltage coming from the ecu and it's only 1.21v so clearly got an issue so where il have another look on Saturday and get back to you :/

Mickie

Mooser

You soldering wires onto harness ?
Yeah all soldered apart from the purple as I will be changing it after mapping had a bit deeper look into it last night it seems to be an earth problem all wires are fine and I get 12v from the ignition feed and the unit powers up if I directly earth the unit going to wait till it's all up and running again on Saturday and go from there.

Mickie

Sye

both of your grounds need to be on same wire 1cm apart, if this is loose or not ground properly the display wont work, buttons will light but no display, my map sensor was T-pieced into the rubber pipe going to the dump valve

Mooser

both of your grounds need to be on same wire 1cm apart, if this is loose or not ground properly the display wont work, buttons will light but no display, my map sensor was T-pieced into the rubber pipe going to the dump valve
Yeah Iv got them soldered in 1-2cm apart still nothing only works if I put a jumper cable over straight to earth and yeah map sensor only reads manifold pressure so it doesn't matter which one it goes to as I say il get stuck into it on Saturday hopefully can sort somthing out

Mickie

Mooser

well I got it all working and have put the settings in but the rpm on the unit is really high and jumps about when im sitting still between 3000 and 7000 no idea whats going on any one got any ideas?

Thanks

Mickie

Mooser

Well...... Finally got everything working on the electronics side now that it's all working and plumbed in I can't get anything over 0.62bar of boost got all the settings in for running a bar but the boost doesn't increase it's the same as if it's running in the off position really starting to get peeved with this can anyone help?

thanks

Mickie