AUTO ILLUSION DIALS HELP!!

J

jonnyboy

hi all, need some help.
fitted my dials today and when i was changing the clock faces had to take the needles off !!
on half of them just the top part off the needle came off ? they seem ok, but the other half the shaft came out with the needle.
now my boost gauge, oil pressure gauge and temp gauge are not working :oops: :cry:
have i fucked it completely or does anybody know a way to fix this problem......................has anyone else done this, i could realy use some help or advice on this one :oops:
thank's :cry:

D

Dee 1

jonnyboy said:
hi all, need some help.
fitted my dials today and when i was changing the clock faces had to take the needles off !!
on half of them just the top part off the needle came off ? they seem ok, but the other half the shaft came out with the needle. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
now my boost gauge, oil pressure gauge and temp gauge are not working :oops: :cry:
have i f***ed it completely or does anybody know a way to fix this problem......................has anyone else done this, i could realy use some help or advice on this one :oops:
thank's :cry:
Sorry mate but i would say if the pin came out they are fucked :(

J

jonnyboy

GINGA said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72215&item=7907116354&rd=1 :wink:
:shock: thank's......................................i take it i fucked them then :oops: :cry: :cry: :evil:

E

Edd

the problem is you bought the wrong dials :wink: :lol: :oops:

*cough* bluetone *cough :wink: :twisted:

J

jonnyboy

Edd said:
the problem is you bought the wrong dials :wink: :lol: :oops:

*cough* bluetone *cough :wink: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i did bye the right one's :D the cough.......blue tone.........cough dials look gay :lol: :lol:
you need sun glasses at night :lol: :lol:
mine are more...............how do i put it ...........Mmmmmmmmm not in yer face :lol: :lol:
look's like i just need some new clock's now :oops: :oops: :oops: but they are working and look i.m.h.o absolutely 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink:

SickBoy

Dude Dont panic yet

Mine did the same chances are you have just put them back in the wrong place. When i did mine two of mine did not work either

Run car till everything is nice and hot then pop needles off again and put them back where you think they should be with all temperatures being right then turn off car let cool and all should settle back to zero start up and see if they move 8) 8) Mine did

Lee

J

jonnyboy

thank's lee, at least i know now i'm not the only one who's done this :oops:
sound's like a good idea, i was going to try that yesterday, but did'nt for 2 reason's
1/ run out of light
2/ i was starting to loose it :evil:
now today is another day, and i'm all mellow and cuddley again :lol: so i will give it a go, cheer's :wink:

E

Edd

YEh you do need some sunglasses but then you just use the button to change colour and you can have a setting that doesn't light yuor face up :wink:

can you change the colours of your dials :?: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

J

jonnyboy

:lol: yes i can change the colour on mine :p i just put on my rainbow specked sunny's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: