ARC top mount in the USA

Animaldaz

Ive got one of these and it looks the same as that so i reckon its genuine.
The seller may not know how rare they are.

Sam_M

Ill see what comes of it Darren, Just waiting for the fella to give me the shipping price which will no doupt be massive.

Yeah I have been thinking about them again as I have absolutely no plans at all to cut the car up and put an FMIC on there. Another reason which got me thinking about them again was because I was going to do the speed trials this year with a few peeps, but the clutch is making wierd noises now :lol::doh:

Sam_M

Nope, I didnt, as it wasnt slipping and there was still plenty of meat left on it, plus the fact I dont launch the car, wierd thing is it still feels great, goes into gears easy, but I heard a strange twang sound from the box side the other night when I was in neutral. Very odd, ive got to see a client in Haywards Heath next week to do some stock photos, so Ill pop by Ollys and see what he rekons.

You had yours back on the road at all? as I dont think you managed to test it with ARC IC you fitted.

Im sure a belated Congratulations are in order aswell, as Laura must have had the bubba by now:thumbsup:

Animaldaz

Oh that sounds a bit ominous, im sure Olly will sort it for you. You've got a helix clutch havent you?
Unfortunately not had mine back on the road yet and you are right my ARC has only been tested briefy, although i went for a little blap a few weeks ago, i must say it felt great but doing that just highlights how much i miss it lol. It wont be forever though.

Thanks for the congrats, Jorja is 3 months old now and growing by the minuite she is already over 15lb's!!!!!!

You alright? Its been awhile has'nt it.

Sam_M

Im excellent thanks, very busy, seems like with the credit crunch everyone wants online shops created as no overheads.

Yep I have a Helix which has been brilliant. Car generally is fantastic, no starting problems either as i got an earth lead off Pulsarbobby. Just the wheel alignment is screwed, I need to find a decent Laser Alignment garage locally, then All I need to finish the car off is an ARC Intercooler and bodywork tidied up abit.

Theres a guy in Shoreham thats supposed to be making me up an exhaust from my old Hyper Medallion tip so I can replace with the Kakitmoto when I need noise. Quick 5 min swap as it joins just above the rear crossmember.

3 months!! bloody hell, plenty of sleepless nights I bet :lol: You need to take her for a blast in the Pulsar :D, I can imagine getting back in that just makes things worse, as its a lovely example aswell, but I bet your Micra is still going strong, hahaha.

Animaldaz

Glad to hear work is going well, at least someone is benefiting from the current situation. Its good you finally got your starting problem is sorted too. I think olly can do 4 wheel alignment, but iirc he hasnt got a camber gauge.
Thats the only thing with a kakimoto there too quiet really, pulsars are meant to be loud and raucous.

3 months has flown by it feels like 2 weeks. She is a little gem and will sleep 10 hours most nights, i think we are very lucky in that respect.

Were hoping to move again soon as our flat just isnt big enough, but if your passing let me know mate.

Sam_M

Definately geniun :-D, The seller was happy to ship it to the UK so I went for it, great bit of kit, im not looking for massive power, so the ARC is absolutely perfect.