Arc intercoolers back in production

marcymarc

Just over £500 with out shipping or anything, thats big bucks :lol: , wonder how much one would be to the door.

mds

Just searched on yahoo auctions could find anything, also do you have arc directs website address.

Thanks
Your not wrong that is big bucks!!

marcymarc

mds said:
Just searched on yahoo auctions could find anything, also do you have arc directs website address.

Thanks
Your not wrong that is big bucks!!

If you look for anything gtir related on yahoo auctions always type gti-r not gtir , youll only get one page of gtir stuff without the dash, just for you to remember in future :thumbsup:

type: gti-r arc and it comes up with the intercoolers mate.

heres the arc site address ........http://www.arcinter.co.jp/arc/products/intercooler/series/index.html

mds

thanks thats much appreciated, I still am having problems finding them on yahoo auctions i typed in GTI-R ARC as you suggested and it found nothing. Im probably being a bit slow. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Trip

did anyone ever buy from these auctions. 99% of them list they cannot ship overseas :(

marcymarc

mds said:
thanks thats much appreciated, I still am having problems finding them on yahoo auctions i typed in GTI-R ARC as you suggested and it found nothing. Im probably being a bit slow. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance
Are you sure your on the japanese site mate :lol:

marcymarc

fubar andy said:
What kind of specifications do these have over the normal oem topmounts?

They are just bigger and more efficient direct replacements mate, not sure what specifications you mean??

Last edited: