apexi avcr help please

johnny gtir

ok so i have cecked the website looked on the gtir forums most posts seem to say check apexi website.

My question is purple wire says rpm signal .injector signal the gtir ecu has both so which one do i coonect to ? i know the avcr monitors and gives read out of both i have done one before but i can not remember

You can choose which one to use; that's what the manual says to do. Search on google for manual if you haven't already got one.

johnny gtir

i have a manual somewhere and its downloadable from apexi website but i will re read it thanks. What is the difference and which one people use is more what i was wanting to know

Depends what you want mate; If you want an acurate rpm reading for the 'Gear Judge' feature then I believe you need to wire it to the rpm signal. If you wire it to the Injector signal you obviously get an accurate reading for injector duty cycle instead.
I have mine wired to the rpm signal so when I chose to view injector duty cycle I believe it predicts this and it isn't very accurate (it also goes the wrong way; when I floor it the duty cycle goes down not up lol).