Any Pics of Grey/Titanium Wheels On Black Car?

skiddusmarkus

Am thinking of having my TE37's sprayed a similar colour to R34's wheels.Anyone got some pics to give me an idea what they'd look like?

mohsan

that is a good idea

that is exactly what im after,as you wont have to keep clening them,also it looks good.oz superleggeras use to do them.have a look few postings down to this post,and when you scroll down the oz post youl see some lovely gun metal grey type.

youngsyp

I think the colour you are talking about is called bronze. It's kind of gunmetally with a very subtle gold/bronze fleck in it ?! The Mugen wheels come in the same colour. I'm trying to get my white MO's done in that colour. Very unique, nice :D
D'oh, just read the post again. You mean the colour of the OEM R34 wheels not the colour of the TE37s on some Skylines i've seen !

J

jasegould

Anthracite is the colour you want, dull metallic grey, manufacturers use it for wheels and trims as its slightly dull

paz

Jasegould said:
Anthracite is the colour you want, dull metallic grey, manufacturers use it for wheels and trims as its slightly dull
^^^^^^^^

what he said ;) :lol:

as a standard colour.... or get some wheels reconnned in dark blacj like i'm planning! 8)

paz

J

jasegould

This colour.....

You could always photoshop the orange black to see what they look like

mohsan

oz wheels

no everyone im talking about the gun metal grey type,no bronze.
I think jase gould is with me,and like i said look at the oz supperleggera topic and their is a pic of them their,superb