Another Evo Injector GTR fuel pump Question!

F

Fubawu

Hi

I just want to confirm that Evo injectors are a direct fit? I am looking at picking up
a set from a Evo 9. While we are at it will a R32 GTR fuel pump drop in as well :lol:

Thanks
John

Studlife

not sure about the injectors but the fuel pump should not be a problem, all you have is two wires and you may have to adjust the holder to make the GTR pump fit . thumbs up to the GTR pump cause it will hold steady at 14V unlike the ever popular Walbro 255LPH

low612

I have evo 560cc injectorsin my car the fit snug and work great!. Idles much smoother to than stock .

Studlife

low612 said:
I have evo 560cc injectorsin my car the fit snug and work great!. Idles much smoother to than stock .

what fuel controller are you running with your evo injectors..... also what kind of price are evo's injector running for?

low612

Studlife said:
what fuel controller are you running with your evo injectors..... also what kind of price are evo's injector running for?

Im running a jwt ecu right now programmed for msd 50lb injectors but im ruuning the 560cc instead. Also running a cobra maf.
Theevo injectors i have are for sale to 200 US $ +shipping it idles better than stock i believe its because of the better atomization /design of the multi spray pattern of the injector. Im about to upgrade to a z32maf /72lb injector program.

simigeri

How can we using the EVO injectors in GTIR? I tried to change the injectors, and the EVO 's seem to littlebit longer and wider than the stock GTIR.

(left is an EVO inj)

williams

the seal thats on the top on the injector,( black 1 not red o ring), put 2 of them on each evo injector, works fine.

I1m running Evo 560cc`s in mine, at 1.2 Bar of Boost with the stock Fuel Regulator, and their at 80 ish % Duty and thats with the car sitting at 350 to 360 BHP @ Fly