Am performance screamer

pulsar kid

Has anyone got a clip/video of a Am performance screamer fitted on there car? just so i can hear what it sounds like on idiling/off boost and on?
Thankyou benj

shroom

Got one already lol just need to get it welded bk in but just woundered what there like not plumened back in.
you turn it on and you have your normal tick over exhaust note, then a vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh sort of sound bassicly as if your manifold is blowing or that sort of sound, then when you rev slightly you hear the turbo whistle realy loud and the tone beggins to get better, until you get to 5-6k or so and its like a plane sound, it is nice :lol:, that was with it fitted to a de cat 5 zigen.

Just get it plumbed back in might not be able to get her on the road so quick but that elbow is a slut to get on and off

shroom

problem is its an ok sound because you know what makes it, but most others will just think its chitty bang bang and your exhaust if falling off lol

projectgtir

depends where you drive it really, I only blast mine down a roads and stuff on weekends, and it took me about 3months to get sick of it which is why i sold it and had another one made up.

If you drive it every day for work it would grate very quickly although it does sound very nice in high rpm, just sounds like shit when poodling around .

Spikey

I had one on my last car. i think its awesome. comes on boost and then on full boost meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. The looks you get. sounds like a jet. I like the sound :) Plus pressure is more stable at higher boost levels. That's the main reason for a external wastegate