Alarms fitted for cheap!! HUGE SAVINGS!

R

riske

As the title suggests i know a guy that will be able to save you huge amounts of money on alarms. He is saving me over £800 on mine!!!

My mate recently got a Clifford G5... fitted by another retailer for £1400:shock:

On tuesday i'm getting the same alarm with all the extras for £570!!!FITTED!

If your interested give me a pm or maybe i can see if he will do us a discount for a sort of group buy!?

I think hes up for traveling any where in the UK. Hes a professional and certified.

Let me know if your interested on any alarm!!!!
:thumbsup:

R

riske

Off topic but whats going on about regional reps matey!

Mates are good...when their in the right trade! lol
What clifford u got?
this ones got:
blackjack
window up
turbo timer
intellistart
motion sensors

Automatically takes it to the petrol station when low and also cleans itself. :heh:

Mr GTiR

Off topic but whats going on about regional reps matey!
Had some bad news recently so not had much time on the net. It will all soon be sorted after the new year.

What clifford u got?
this ones got:
blackjack
window up
turbo timer
intellistart
motion sensors
My Clifford is about 7 years old but I think it is a G4 concept 500 I think.

Extra's as as above but with; additional led's in the door cards, PC port (so it can be linked upto a laptop), tilt and motion sensor, folding in wingmirros when alarm is on, Clifford turbo timer, auto headlights, and a few other bits and bobs which I would not want to post up on the net ;-)

GTiR-Aholic

Find out how much your mate will charge for a Viper 500XV with ALL the extras.. I'm definitely interested!! :D

PM me with a price please :)

P

pulsarboby

i think all alarms are a total waste of money tbh, whats the point lol
if they want your motor then they will take it alarm or no alarm. and the thing is that no one will take a blind bit of notice as its just another car alarm thats gone off:roll::lol::lol:

i drove a car up the road once with the sirens of the alarm going off but then the car immobilized itself (unknown to me but it had a timeswitch immobilizer unit) and cut out and not one person came upto me and questioned what i was doing (i could have been stealing it) and it was going off for around 15 minutes on and off untill i managed to disconnect the fcuker, this was in a busy street in broad daylight with me ripping wires out everywhere:lol::lol:

a simple hidden switch is all you need, and a couple of window stickers with a flashing led somewhere on the dash it will take them longer to work that one out than it will an alarm.
if they want it bad enough then they will pick it up with a spec lift or similar (takes minutes to do that)

GTiR-Aholic

Well I think it will help greatly in my area.. if someone was to approach my car on my drive and it sirened to warn them off if they got close, I would get up to see who/what it is. But you're right about the whole who notices alarms anymore!

An alarm/immobolisor where all the wires are coloured black making it harder to hot wire will help, cliffords do that I think.

popeye

When I first got my Renault 5 after about a week the Clifford immobiliser died and I couldnt start it! When my brother got his RS Turbo his Clifford alarm went off intermitantly (usually the middle of the night!) he ended up wrapping a towel round the siren and living with it. Then after my girlfriend had her corsa for about a year the Clifford started going off intermitantly (which was almost impossible to diagnose) They were all installed by different people. I wouldnt touch one now with a barge pole, sems like more than a co-incidence.

R

riske

It depends on your type of Alarms. seems as tho a lot of people are happy to just live with no car alarm?! wow im surprised your cars are still about or even all ur parts still on the car! The reason for this thread wasnt to try and get every1 a car alarm or to ask about your opinions on alarms. im just saying that if your looking at getting an alarm, especially for insurance purposes! i have a guy that can save you money.

£1400 was because it was a g5 and fitted by clifford. Look for yourselves and see how much it will cost. Im not trying to scam any1 or put thoughts in your head but its always best to shop around and get the best price.

I will pm you buddy about the viper.