abs

A

Anonymous

got abs on my R and its crap, will i get any side affects if i pull the fuses to the abs,i.e.will i get any warning lights constently flash. :?

geoff pine

light on constantly is instant mot failure :cry: will have to take bulb out for mot car will go in to normal brakeing mode

turblio

I found with mine you get a better feel on the brake pedal and the brakes
actually perform more efficiently

O

Odin

If you take it to be mot'ed and they do it right you will fail if you'ev removed the bulb as the tester should make sure that the light come's on and then goes out again :cry: .

rob

Keira

to completely remove the abs is a pain in the @rse :roll: :lol:

lots of bits to take out, re-route some lines and from looking at a non abs car and car with abs the distribution block for the lines looks different but i havn't found out why :?

they have a different end to them, can be seen in the pic of andy ( mr gtirs ) car and then compare it to pic of my yellow one with engine out

somethings different :? but they have the same number of connections to them, just without abs it comes straight from master cylinder, then to the calipers... will have to have a look through my manuals when i get home to find out why they're different, or if theres seperate part numbers :?