ABS Control unit LED?

Curtis

It's been a long time since I've posted on here so firstly hello to all you old school members! :)

Well the time has come after 11 glorious years of ownership to sell my beloved R.... :( (Don't worry mods I will pay up before posting the for sale post) ;)

To make sure that the next owner has as many years of trouble free motoring as I have I want to sort out the only problem the car has.
It sailed through the last MOT a few months ago after I replaced the passenger side CV boot, however now the dreaded ABS light has come on so I'm assuming it's the sensor which I may have knocked changing the boot, but want to check the code first so where is the ABS control unit LED I've heard so much about?

Keep your eyes out for the for sale post as anyone looking for what must be one of, if not THE most reliable R with sensible mods will soon be for sale.
I hope I haven't just put the mockers on it now saying that! [runs off to find the largest piece of wood possible].

Thanks.

Mr GTiR

Dam, i've binned 3 of these ecu as i've never seen one fail yet! Look at your ABS sensor as more than likley it will be that i.e dirty or will have failed.