6pot hispec brakes, what wheel off set

chadboy

ive fitted 6pot hispec brakes and the muilty fit 18''wheels needs to many spacers to get off the cailper, im using 8mm sparers witch makes it look daff becoz the front wheels are fush to the arch? im looking to go bigger (19'' with a deep dish wheel) but i need to know the rite off set before i look for the new wheelz
thanz chadboy

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
:director: If you put 19" wheels on your Pulsar I'll ban you myself...

Rishi

chadboy

my 18'' look mint but i know i can go alot bigger, ive slamed it to the floor and 19'' will look alot better? 20'' would be nice but id have to import tyres becoz the uk tyres are way to big (yea i know alot ov imported tyres aint legal

chadboy

21'' mite be to wide all dependz what J the wheel is? if i had a wide arch bodykit id work, but the full lock on the wheel will rub like hell and i know they do pritty thin 19''/20'' wheelz and tyres

O

Odin

Your having a laugh you f*cking numpty :roll: . We need members like you like a whole in the bl00dy head.

I think the modifiers have plenty of spaces left mate ;-) .

Maybe its a welsh thing? :? .

Maybe a name change to chavboy would be better for you fella :roll: .

Rob

T

Trent

why not go the whole hog and get some chrome spinners on there too!! :-D and just out of interest chad, do you own a set of neons?? :lol:

O

Odin

Just go away and don't come back :roll: EVER :roll: :roll: :roll: .

He must be a mate of pigfools :roll: .

Rob

T

The Troll

Go for the 19's they will look wicked and forget what the other mongs think, they know nothing about style:noidea: the handling will be far better aswell than with those silly little wheels.

Rishi

The Troll said:
Go for the 19's they will look wicked and forget what the other mongs think, they know nothing about style:noidea: the handling will be far better aswell than with those silly little wheels.

Advise from someone who used to own a Saxo... :lol:

Rishi

T

The Troll

Probably more likely to see a saxo on the totb handling course than a R:lol:
I still recon my old saxo would waste my R down a windy B road, must say I expected much more from a 4wd rally car its slow and handles like a yank car as it is at the moment:cry: still once i've cut the springs down a few inches like my saxo and removed the rear anti roll bar I'm sure i'll be happy again:-D
Then all i've got to do is make it as fast as my saxo, as then I can join the totb team and show you lot how to drive a car round bends;-)

Rishi

You must be the one who showed Dee how to drive

Proabably why he sticks to Drag Racing now...

Rishi

T

The Troll

At least he tried which is more than can be said for the rest of you losers:lol: anyway that must have been oil on the track or alien attacks as everybody knows scoobies are the best when it comes to corners8)

chadboy

thanx troll and niklock1, the other nobs havent got a f*cking clue and they can take they face for a sh*t ( not including rishgtir) little boyz with a little toy, havent got nothing else better to do than slag off other people. no neons but a few more fast cars to play with