25th Anniversary Meeting

paz

Hi All,

Don't think its been up on here yet, a chap on the motorsport site is trying to organise a bit of a get together this year for the 25th anniversary of the gti-r.

The details so far are below:

I now have a date for the 25th anniversary meet, it will be Sunday the 21st of June!!!!!! I really hope as manny owners as possible can make this. It is to be held at rockingham race way, as it's a nice central location in the country.
There will be track time available at a cost of £30 for 20 minute sessions, ideally i would like at least 10 cars for this!!!
There will also be a parade lap organised for all our cars. Plus other events during the day that I will let you all know about closer to the time!!!!

Anyone fancy coming along? I'm going to go and have a nosy, not seen another pulsar for years!

Cheers

Paz

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
We have also organised something pretty interesting.

Once I get the ok from the organising show and the the club I'll post up the info.

I'm pretty chuffed with what's been put together and hopefully others will be too! :-D

Mad

Hi Paz,

Any GTIR meeting is a good idea so glad to see their guys are organising something for their club members.

The GTIROC has been putting some ideas together in the background as well for a while now which Andy is setting up so hope to have something up soon.

Now is about the right time to get something organised and with the growing interest in GTIR's these days it should be a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

paz

Sounds good, the more thats happening the better for me :)

Didn't know the gtiroc were doing something too so I'll definitely get involved in that!

Wouldn't it be better to have it as a joint thing?
If one is not 100% organised then it should be mergered with the one that is definately penciled in.
Its crazy to do 2 seperate 25th anniversary meets for such a small car niche.