z32 afm

shroom

ah brilliant mate, I did a search and found an old post with that in it so copied it all and printed it out :), thanks for the input its much apreciated, I have just got a gt3071r so looks like I will have to get one of these babies hehe

olliecast

I have just got a gt3071r so looks like I will have to get one of these babies hehe

ooo i`m jealous!

i had one once and its not that hard to get them in, especially with the nistune software aswell.

Had to sell this and my injectors when i got reamed for a set of coilovers :doh:

Good luck with it all matey :-D

shroom

I have posted up a few of my questions in tuning and upgrades as im not too clear on alot of things lol best to get it right,

whats the nistune software would that help with setting your car up? as I was leaning to go to dd autosports as i have a apexi safc2 I know bit old school lol

darkyGTI-R

Safc's are the dogs mate so many people use them and swear by them good to see on here mate!!I have a feeling your R is going to be an absolute belter of Jap metal!!

shroom

thanks rich mate yer I like it on here :) , well if i can get it going wil make sureyour the first to have a drive in her and maybe wetyour apetite for more power hehe

kirko

ive got a z32 maf and plug with adapter plate and /or pipe to turbo for sale
pm me if you are interested