z32+700cc injectors

rayman75

will have both these coming off my car in a couple of weeks, how quickly are you needing them??

Gav_Kara

i went on 300zx club they wouldnt let me post ha.. not in any rush mate what price u looking for and would 32 come with plug???

rayman75

not really sure on price at the moment, the z32 will come with the plug intake pipe and a Blitz SUS filter aswell

the injectors are 720cc's

pm me.

Gav_Kara

i got i intake pipe and and filter mate was just after 32 and plug and injectors what mate are they??????

Braveheart

Gav_Kara said:
i got i intake pipe and and filter mate was just after 32 and plug and injectors what mate are they??????
I have z32 but could use your intake setup..... with or without filter.... maybe you can split it...... ;-)

rayman75

braveheart i would be willing to split it pm me.

not sure on the make of injectors they came from the states from a company called venom, they needed ultra sonic cleaning when i got them as there was a bit of muck inside one of them, but had no worries after that i had done about 2-3k miles on them now.

just considering breaking the whole car up. not sure yet.

Gav_Kara

ok cool mate do u know a price on 32 and injectors???? what other goodies u got on car if u break it??

davey red.r

rayman75 said:
not really sure on price at the moment, the z32 will come with the plug intake pipe and a Blitz SUS filter aswell

the injectors are 720cc's

pm me.
is the filter run pipe on a 3071?

davey

P

pulsarboby

rayman75 said:
just considering breaking the whole car up. not sure yet.

:shock: :shock: thought you had just bought ians box off him!
thats a sudden change of heart dave, but these cars do have a habit of giving you the right asshole when they keep playing up!
(mine came very close to being broke the other day when the manifold decided to crack)
but then it redeemed itself by behaving on the track and all was forgiven again :lol: :lol: untill the next time that is:twisted: really is a love hate relationship!

rayman75

davey red.r said:
is the filter run pipe on a 3071?

davey
no davey its on a std tubby but the pipe and the silicone is 3" (apart from the reducer) i think i have some spare 3" inch silicone around somewhere not sure where as i have not long moved house and still not unpacked everthing after about 4 weeks.

rayman75

pulsarboby said:
:shock: :shock: thought you had just bought ians box off him!
thats a sudden change of heart dave, but these cars do have a habit of giving you the right asshole when they keep playing up!
(mine came very close to being broke the other day when the manifold decided to crack)
but then it redeemed itself by behaving on the track and all was forgiven again :lol: :lol: untill the next time that is:twisted: really is a love hate relationship!
bob i do need to let ian no that i MIGHT not want his box, i havent decided totally to break it yet, but i am returning it back to how i bought it and then deciding if its worth trying to sell it in this current climate.

i totalled up the other day of how much i need to spend onit to get it in a condition so i would be happy to sell it, and estimated about a £1k, G/box £350-£500, buying std bits back £200, then sorting the rear arches £300, and thought is it really worth it as i would only get about £2,500 for it as a 1bar R.

its not a easy decision as the thing has been good as gold never had any problems with it, then the g/box goes which is going to happen anyway and i admit defeat already, maybe i need to go out in one and be scared sh1tless which may swing me the other way. when i mentioned to the other half who hates the bloody thing said "you cant break it as there isnt many of them around".

i dunno.:der: