yippee i got my pistons

JIMMYBACK

but i did take a few phone calls n emails to america to sort out then finally three more calls locally till i managed to locate the iilusive mo fos to a shti hole place called cricklewood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: any way i went to the parcel force depo to collect them n wot did i find a £51.74 vat charge :shock: :? o well at least i got them 9 days after they sed i recieved them :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: piccys as follows

sorry about blurry piccy i was too excited about them i couldnt hold the camera still :shock: :roll: :wink:

Mr GTiR

Jimmy - nice set of looking pistons you have there :wink:

Kieron - have you got your's sorted out yet?

Keira

Mr GTiR said:
Kieron - have you got your's sorted out yet?
waiting for the manager at charlton to send me a statement to give to steve, hopefully have that at the end of the week, the manager seems ok, Called me back tuesday when he said he would at least..

He's better than the p r i ck s that reply to your e-mails. The one today tried telling me that it was unfortunate and dissapointing :roll: and that mine wasn't the only parcel that got stolen which is complete s h i t as i've already spoken to the manager and know it was. They then went on about how the sender must make the claim through usps, then usps contact parcelforce they will confirm the claim. They're a complete w a n kers who couldn't give a s h i t about. My e-mail was asking that they make sure i get a statement as the sender wants it to speed up the claim, despite it being completely there fault the attitude seems to be someone else can sort it out.

if i dont get the statement i will be ringing up the head office and lodging a formal complaint, which we all know will be a waste of time so will be ringing postwatch who deal independently with complaints.

may even ring watchdog on the bbc cos its my new hobby moaning about parcelforce, been doing it for a week nearly now and i'm as p i ssed of about now as i was when i found out :twisted:

JIMMYBACK

yer parcel force are ncuts big time :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: lazt buch of mo fos :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Keira

i'm as of yet undecided about whether to threaten to run over a postman a day until i get my money back :lol:

C

clive760

JIMMYBACK B said:
but i did take a few phone calls n emails to america to sort out then finally three more calls locally till i managed to locate the iilusive mo fos to a shti hole place called cricklewood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: any way i went to the parcel force depo to collect them n wot did i find a £51.74 vat charge :shock: :? o well at least i got them 9 days after they sed i recieved them :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: piccys as follows

sorry about blurry piccy i was too excited about them i couldnt hold the camera still :shock: :roll: :wink:
JE THE BEST PISTONS IN THE WORLD

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:
nice pics jimmy :wink: so when are they all going in the R then?
erm dunno a few bits to get ready for the rebuild like injecotrs metal head gasket timing chains etc :D in the next few months i hope :) i also gotta save som for the rebuild labours costs too :roll: :wink:

Mr GTiR

donpulsar said:
Cool, but aren't JE Pistons made here in the UK :?: :?
nope they are manufactured in the States by a company called Top End Performance, JE is just a brand/name :wink:

cmng

The Conrod
it is 19mm spec or 17mm spec ?

and the JE piston come with piston ring as well ?

I interested on the piston but not much detail can found for RNN14 spec
since i heard some of US piston is designed to DE which hit the oil squirter

What the JE piston model and part no you have ?

Thank man