Yahoo Auctions Japan

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Yes, there certainly is, the question is though, how to buy it and get it to the UK. If you look at the auctions, they are are all post to Japan only.
So the only way I see we can all have a share of the loooovley bits and bobs is to find a contact in Japan to buy/bid on the stuff, get it sent to him in Japan then he forwards it on to us in the UK.

J

Jack Bauer

After I found that and translated it - I did try some of the translation tools online, but if you have tried translating something from another language into english its a bit shit and I really don't think they will understand a word I am on about.... BUT

I know someone that might be able to translate to romanji its a kind of english/japanese 'apparently' and they should understand me as its quite commonly used - If this possibility exhausts then I have a chap based in Japan that speaks english and we can try and go through him... I'll let you know how I get on as it would be cool if we could get a load of stuff together (Both Clubs) and then see if we can ship it all over via maybe a freight company and save a shed load of money... (Just a thought for the time being...)

cmng

japanese grammar is weird a bit

i do check and bit a few stuff from yahoo japan
what i know is i only know to look at pic
if the pic seem interesting, i will translate via google
then if meet my requirement , i will ask my friend to translate it more detail
then he will bid for me

japanese auction is wierd when come to paying time
seller might opt to receive payment ON SPOT when the item delivered to you via postal. You pay the $$ to the deliveryman

so it difficult to do transaction at yahoo japan unless you have someone standby to receive the good at japan

DavidGTiR

I buy things from Yahoo Auctions and can get them sent to the UK but by the time you add on the delivery and UK customs the prices aren't that cheap.

Rollcage for example. 100,000yen = £480 + £250 shipping then UK customs and thats before any profit for doing the work.

£900 rollcage anyone ??