Works Nissan Wheels

S

spnSPENYB

Have managed to purchase a set of OZ wheels that were Tomi makinens when he raced a gtir.They come via an ex wrc mechanic.Basically just paint chipped damage.They are quite narrow but very light.Are they likely to be magnesium?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Are they 4x100 pcd? Someone said a while back the works car had a different pcd. (I can't remember what it was now)

S

spnSPENYB

Oh s**t not checked yet.Will look tommorow! cheers wont sleep know :roll:

OZ-Racing

Fast Guy said:
Are they 4x100 pcd? Someone said a while back the works car had a different pcd. (I can't remember what it was now)
Works cars were 114.8 PCD, so I'm led to believe :wink:

spnSPENYB: Could you PM me the name of the chap who sold you these wheels. I am currently taking somebody to court over a set I bought last year. :cry:

S

spnSPENYB

works alloys

BOOO HOOOOO! Yes youre right they are of the 114 variety! Got them very cheap considering the history of them.Have a firm locally that make adapter plates.Would this be a safe option?

OZ-Racing

Re: works alloys

spnSPENYB said:
Have a firm locally that make adapter plates.Would this be a safe option?
If they are magnesium, then the bolt holes are actually inserts and the hole diameter is much larger than required for the standard hub / studs.
There should be enough room to put new inserts in and machine the correct PCD and stud hole size :wink:

This is what was supposedly being done to mine when they were "stolen" :evil:

Good Luck I wonder if they're mine

S

spnSPENYB

Works Wheels

Yes youre right it has inserts.How and where can you get them done as you mention? cheers