wilwood brake group buy

creedy

is there anyone going/want to order a 310mm brake kit in the group buy?
i am ordering mine middle of next week.

??? :?:

J

Jon

and whats in the kit you are gettin mate?
calipers/disks/brackets/pads/spacers etc?

cheers
Jon

creedy

im getting the 310mm kit wilwood pads. thats with braided lines (front only) 5.1 fuild and p&p all for £638 (group buy) or not on the group buy it will be £770

frp

im wanting 310mm kit pads lines all round and some new rear discs (bigger?) and pads

P

Pete

just a note andy taylor is a top guy and even if the other guy doesnt want the big brakes only the smaller 1s i think he will do the same discount like he did 4 me and the other guy who paired up with me :roll: :roll: :D :D :D

D

DOT2DOT

geoff pine said:
pads ,callipers ,brackets,discs drill and grooved plus braded hoses .£ 512 there abouts . :D
How are you finding the kit mate? Any probs at all?

creedy

i got the 310mm kit for £550 thats super wilwood pads, braided hose's, 5 pots of fuild and p&p. :D

N

Ninj-r

Check to make sure they have everything in stock. I had to wait 6 weeks for mine to turn up, & they didn't tell me, waiting for the braided lines now :roll:

Apart from that they seem really good

P

Pete

sorry geoff :wink: :wink: :D yes i had 2 wait only about 1 week or so only because they didnt have the mounting brackets in stock ive got 2 say this bigger brakes r a must mine r so mint its untrue 8) 8) 8) :lol:
p,s NO i dont work 4 wilwood lol :shock: :shock: :D