I'm new to Pulsars

I have....

Front mount cooler
bosch fuel pump
blitz adjustable set to 1.1 bar
uprated actuator is on the way as it can't hold 1.2
turbo elbow
full mongoose and decat

It has greddy emanage and i'd love if someone would shed some light on this? What do I do with it, do i take it somewhere and get it plugged in or what?

Ideally I want bigger injectors and a good mapping and that should be me for a while.

I'm not sure exactly what my bhp output is at the moment but I did pass a lancer mr 340 with 3 inch exhaust and decat.

Where can I find the injectors and how do i go about getting it all set up? oh and is there anywhere near glasgow.

thanks a lot guys

Dooie Pop Pop

sweep121 said:
Which injectors?

I'm new to Pulsars

I have....

Front mount cooler
bosch fuel pump
blitz adjustable set to 1.1 bar
uprated actuator is on the way as it can't hold 1.2
turbo elbow
full mongoose and decat

It has greddy emanage and i'd love if someone would shed some light on this? What do I do with it, do i take it somewhere and get it plugged in or what?

Ideally I want bigger injectors and a good mapping and that should be me for a while.

I'm not sure exactly what my bhp output is at the moment but I did pass a lancer mr 340 with 3 inch exhaust and decat.

Where can I find the injectors and how do i go about getting it all set up? oh and is there anywhere near glasgow.

thanks a lot guys
well it looks like your in a bit of a pickle here.

one question before the help arrives....how come a newbie with no knowlege of the R, no posts to his name and no selling in the for sale section manages to get himself on the reputation points board? did you give the point to yourself or something? i thought the points were being vetted:?

if you live down south your in luck:-D