Where do you lot get your oil??

B

Brett G

I'm after some Millers but just wondered where you all get it from??

hmmm

I use Castrol RS 10W60 and get it from allparts. They have a branch in Hayes which is not far from you. Someone is doing a group buy on this stuff. Dont know about Millers though.

B

Brett G

Cheers matey, but I'm determined to stick to Millers as thats whats been used in my new engine. Can anyone help? I know someone on here before was getting it cheap, but then again even at normal price I'm not sure where to get it from near me :roll: :?:

P

PF

You can get it online directly from Millers (millersoils.co.uk), which works out at about £40 for 5 litres (cfs 10w-60) inc delivery or from dp motorsport.

I got mine from millers the other week and it was at my door within three days :)

mattygti-r

:lol: i get it shipped from the land of the rising sun...trying out some Jap stuff at the moment in place of MIllers :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

PF said:
You can get it online directly from Millers (millersoils.co.uk), which works out at about £40 for 5 litres (cfs 10w-60) inc delivery or from dp motorsport.

I got mine from millers the other week and it was at my door within three days :)
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i paid £30.75 for 5ltrs from local autocare shop. had to buy a four gallon case though. and yes it was millers cfs 10w-60, they sell millers stuff over counter anyway but not the 10w-60, had to order it.

A

Anonymous

i pay 40 quid for my millers, Pro R or something - the most expensive stuff i can get :roll:

M

Mart

:shock: £29 for 5 liters Millers 10 60w CFS
Cliffords of Brighton in eerrr Brighton

E

Edd

Just ordered some from local motorfactors, £30 plus vat for 5 litres

ordered 4 so will do it for £25 each cash :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

Brett G

I'll have some off you Edd if you aint too far away, Where are you based? :lol: