What Managment should i go with

• Thread starter stevenrsturbo@aol.com
  • Start date
S

stevenrsturbo@aol.com

hi all,,

will have a hks induction kit, full exhaust, decat, blitz sdc 3 boost controller, wallbro fuel pump, iridium plugs, uprated leads, hybrid fmic, all on soon,

what management software is best

enquired about power apexi fc, told i need a ap engineering one, which is loads more cash,,

what other options are there, what is emanage (and is it anygood).

any advise appreciated also is there anything else i need to mod my gtir,
am new to the car having made the step from a evo 7, running 370 bhp and 365 lbs of torque

thanks
all
steve

skiddusmarkus

The Apexi is good value for money and plenty on here have it with good results.The Greddy E-manage is also pretty poplur.Both would suit your spec.

GINGA

You only need the ap engineering one if you really want launch control other than that its the same as the normal power fc :wink:
For what management to use you need to ask yourself what your plans are for the car :?:
standard to 400bhp emanage is hard to beat 8)
standard to 500bhp the power fc would probably be the one to go for :wink:
If you've got the money and feel the need theres obviously Motec, Autronics, Halteq? etc aswell which would be better for big bhp but you'll pay extra for it.

S

stevenrsturbo@aol.com

had a look on search for emanage,,
found lots of info but not who makes it and who can map it . etc.
and where is best to source it from ???

I

Innovate Performance

Hi mate,

The e-manage is made by Trust/Greddy and you are looking at around £550 fitted and mapped to your needs.

They are very good for the money and most places can fit and map them.

M

Mr Overboooost

Innovate Performance said:
Hi mate,

The e-manage is made by Trust/Greddy and you are looking at around £550 fitted and mapped to your needs.

depending on where you go aye james :wink:

cheers
gary

S

stevenrsturbo@aol.com

Thanks everyone,

any one know who can hook me up, (fit and map) it in north england or anywhere near,, reckon its the system i ll go with

Dooie Pop Pop

gtir.spares said:
Innovate Performance said:
Hi mate,

depending on where you go aye james :wink:

cheers
gary
not Abbey ms then :lol:

chrisniss91

GINGA said:
You only need the ap engineering one if you really want launch control other than that its the same as the normal power fc :wink:
How can you tell which one you have :?: I have the power FC but not sure if its AP one :?

JU5TY

chrisniss91 said:
GINGA said:
How can you tell which one you have :?: I have the power FC but not sure if its AP one :?
Didnt you sell your car Chris? :?
If its an AP ecu it will have an AP sticker attached... :wink:

A

ard1ey

All 'R Power FC's are AP Engineering - on the little silver sticker it will have PRO *** (*** is a number) if its a Pro version, if it just says RNN14 its a norman normal one. 8)

S

stevenrsturbo@aol.com

hi there,, been told by 4 major tuners now that its only the ap one i can go with , the power fc is only avaliable for the later red top engines ??? K onwards ????

is this correct , have been tolld it by all the main tuners (mentioning no names )(YET))

J

John Mc

My car is 1990 and has a red top engine :wink: So as GINGA said they all are! Unless they've been sprayed of course.

A

Anonymous

Cocerning EMS

I can sell you Link (NEW) for 700 pounds
LinkPlus (NEW) for 1050 pounds
Autronic SMC for 1200 pounds
Autronic SM2 for 1400 pounds
e-Manage (NEW) for 320 pounds

Links is a management which is quite popular with the Scoobies in NZ and OZ. I think at one time it was marketed under the late Possum....
From what i've seen they are abit old in development and spec wise not as good as the Power FC. But that is comparing witht the old links. Not sure about the current ones.
End of the day it boils down who maps it.