Vacuum Block

MORF114

Do we need a vacuum block on our cars i have a tial bov and the spring is rock solid so hard its impossible to push down when its off i said to the supplier that they need to supply the correct spring as the one supplied isnt the correct one as its not a 12 psi spring (its getting measured this week) anyway they dont want to know (i hate suppliers they are ****ing annoying.

But what he thinks is that because the signal for the bov is only from one cylinder and not all 4 they are telling me that it has to run off all 4 cylinders for the bov to work properly ?? hence why they think they do not need to supply a spring as the one in it is fine and i need to get a vacuum block. i know how hard the spring is and it is fully compressed inside the housing (taken out spring compressed it, measured it compressed then measured the seat where it lives and it has a couple of mm spring movement )

Sounds like a bit of truth about what they say about weak vacuum signal or does it ? but also sounds like they are too much of a tight **** to give me the proper spring for my bov i ordered.

So do we need vacuum blocks? so i can have something to tell these people apart from thanks for the parts now F off.

Last edited by a moderator: