Uprate fuel sistem

hi guys..
I want install on my R a walbro 255 in tank fuel pump,swirl pot and bosch 044 external fuel pump..
my problem is:
how to do a prefect wiring harness to have high voltage for all two fuel pumps..
if possible post pics..
about harness and swirl pot on a R..
thanks a lot
attend your reply
thanks
bye

bopper

i would run two new relays, one for each pump, take the feed direct from the battery and you can position the relays as close to the pumps as poss, from the original wiring all you need is the switiching wire, spilt this and run to each relay, there doesnt need to be huge voltage through this wire as it is only used to operate the switch in the relay, the voltage comes direct from the battery so you should be seeing the exact same as voltage at the pump as the battery.

O

Odin

I don't know why you're bothering with all this shite, My car was quite happy to run around on the standard fuel system with only a walbro 255l pump to keep the engine thirst in check, And I still managed to produce over 500 bhp still keeping the standard 8mm lines.

Unless you're planning to race the car properly I'd keep it as standard/simple as pos.

Rob

I want install a swirl pot beacuse when I turn in track days don't pull up the fuel:(

and in the future when I install cam 272 e gt30r turbo I install 2 044 external fuel pump

Trondelond

That's a pretty common problem. I suppose you COULD lengthen the pickup or something, but it's a lot better with the added bling. :D I'm going for one as well. :p