turini rolling shell for sale

P

pulsarboby

ok weve just taken this car in and it will be stripped so placing the rolling shell up for grabs as its way to good to break!
will be ready sometime after xmas to collect or can deliver.

its painted in blue/purple kandy type colour with professional flushed tailgate (no cracks). the shell is dink and dent free and is in very nice condition which will polish up to a gleaming finish.
there is minor patch starting to appear on rear arches but nothing much. the underside is straight and clean.

as you can see it has front and rear turini bumpers fitted (front damaged by myself when loading onto truck:doh:) i have the bit that broke off and it can be repaired when i get the time.

this car has a huge spec with thousands in reciepts, i will be listing all the parts in my main parts thread as this thread is merely for rolling shell.
the cobra alcantara complete interior is already sold but i can supply standard if needed.

this will make a lovely project car for someone, im open to offers on it

P

pulsarboby

ive nicknamed it......the big yellow custard chucker:lol:
just proves i havent stripped it......yet

on another note will be looking for around £850 for this shell with bumpers if anyones interested in a little project

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

can be easily fixed ive got the whole piece that broke off so no problem

R R' us

The big yellow custard chucker looks like it would put a smile on your face while this credi crunch is going on!! Looks sick mate

P

pulsarboby

cheers, yes thats my project for the coming year. it needs a fair bit of work on it.
it will be built up to rally or race as it has a msa logbook already and one of the best cages in a car ive seen.
im swapping the teins for leda suspension and building an engine for it and its gonna be getting blown over in yellow and ivory

P

pulsarboby

keep us updated on your one bob

which one ant my black one or the yellow one?
if the latter i will probably do a thread on it next year as it progresses.
i would like to finish it before the summer so its all ready to race, but whether that will be the case or not.....who knows:lol: